Thursday, August 12, 2010

If I wasn't a fan before I certainly am now

I watched Humanoid City Live for the first time today. Just finished it a few minutes ago, actually. I'll try to write coherently, but no guarantees.

First off, I have to say, Bill Kaulitz is without a doubt, hands down, the most beautiful human on the planet. And second, my absolute favorite moment in the DVD was the line "I promise you right now, I'll never let you down" during Ready Set Go. So sweet.

Also, they are the best band ever. Period. There are other bands I like, of course. Madina Lake, U2, Green Day. They're all good, but Tokio Hotel is better. That's all.

Okay, best songs on the DVD. Pain of Love was amazing. And Dogs Unleashed was SO good live. And Hey You. Zoom into Me was so sweet and beautiful. My favorite song- well, I can't really say. There's no way I could pick a favorite song. I love them all.

It's so beautiful that they keep thanking the fans.

There are some bands who make good music. I'll buy their CDs, maybe go to a concert if they're in my area. But they're not good people, and they're not good to their fans. Their only selling point is the music.

Then there's Tokio Hotel. Obviously I don't know them personally, but from what I've seen, all four of them are sweet, amazing, beautiful people. They're the kind of band for whom I'd do all I could to support. They may not be perfect; I might not like everything they do. But they are nice. And that counts for a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jaspar!!!I had those exact feelings a few days ago. Although I got it a week later after it was release but I had to wait to see it. But the wait was totally worth it! Now I am looking forward f someday in the enar future there are dates announce for a tour in the US. Cause this is only a tease of how good they are live ( I am taking Tricia's, Annetted's, Mitch's and Maria's words about their experience).

    ReplyDelete