Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writer's Block Sucks

My mom spoils Jaspar. I always tell her not to give him treats, but she won't listen. It's gotten so bad that every time I eat, he's sitting there with the cutest expression on his face, and it's so hard to resist. Can you imagine this staring at you, following your hand from the plate to your mouth:



It's torture.

In other news, I finally got word on my financial aid for school. Yay! Now I just need to be patient. Again. I hate being patient; it's definitely not my strong point. But at least it's only another month or so. I'll be taking composition, German, and photography, and a couple other classes, too, I just can't remember what. Next semester I'm going to try to add French and Spanish, and later transfer to another college nearby that teaches Arabic and Japanese. When I was a kid, when I thought I'd have no choice but to get married, I used to dream that my future husband and I would each travel to half the countries in the world and learn the languages, then meet up again and teach each other the other half. Obviously that's not realistic, but I still want to learn as many languages as I can.

And I've been having trouble writing lately. I need more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment